ISSTD is pleased to announce that we will be working with CE Learning System as our co-sponsor for continuing education credits for the 2018 Annual Conference.
CE credits must be purchased before the end of the conference through either the online conference registration system or onsite at the conference. We highly recommend registering for credits at least one week before the conference to allow you to evaluate the sessions you attend while onsite. Below are the instructions for completing the online evaluation process in order to obtain your CE credits.
CE Go-Online Evaluation and Certificate Process
1. Ensure you are able to receive messages from firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. You will receive an email from CE go with a link to fill in your session evaluations.
3. Add sessions you attended to your roster for that day.
4. Complete the evaluation form for each session you attended.
5. Complete the overall conference event evaluation.
6. Download your Continuing Education Certificate for your records.
For Support for the CE Process:
If you have any questions regarding this process, please contact CE-Go at 877.248.6789 or email@example.com