The International Society for the Study of Trauma and Dissociation was formed in the early 1980’s and is the oldest international society to represent the interest of clinicians and researchers working with complex trauma and dissociative disorders. It is a non-profit, professional association, organized to develop and promote comprehensive, clinically effective and empirically based resources and responses to trauma and dissociation.
Why Support of Exhibit with ISSTD
Our members and conference attendees represent the leading professionals in the world of trauma and dissociation. Our conferences allow for organizations to network with and promote your organization to attendees who have traveled from around the globe to be present.
As a supporter or exhibitor, you will have the unique opportunity to tap into this esteemed network of professionals. Don’t miss out on this limited opportunity to connect one on one with psychologists, social workers, counselors and other mental health professionals who use and promote the products and services you have to offer!
ISSTD Fast Facts
Membership and Marketing
- 1650+ members representing 40+ countries
- 12,500 database members receiving society emails
- 400+ Annual Conference attendees
- 20% of 2019 Annual Conference Attendees were Students or Emerging Professionals (those in first three years of career)
Social Media Presence
- 16,700 Facebook page likes
- 5000 Twitter followers
- 2200 LinkedIn group members
- 875 Instagram followers