2023 Exhibitor & Supporter Opportunities
Discover New Connections in Louisville in 2023!
Our conference attendees represent the leading professionals in the world of trauma and dissociation. Our conferences allow for organizations to network with and promote your organization to attendees who have. As a supporter, exhibitor or organizational member, you will have the unique opportunity to tap into this esteemed network of professionals. Don’t miss out on this limited opportunity to connect one on one with psychologists, social workers, counselors and other mental health professionals who use and promote the products and services you have to offer!
2023 Exhibit Options
Exhibit Booth Includes:
- One six foot draped table, two chairs, and exhibitor tent card
- Listing on Conference Website and in Conference app
- Copy of Attendee Registration list with contact information
- ONE complimentary main conference registration (Saturday-Monday)
- Acknowledgement in email sent to database of 13,000 individuals
2023 Supporter and Advertising Opportunities
- Annual Awards Reception
- President’s Reception
- Wellness & Self-Care Corner
- Student & Emerging Professional Event
- Morning Mindful Movement
- Conference App Advertisements
More information about these opportunities includes pricing is available in the 2023 Prospectus. Exhibit, supporter, and advertising options can be combined into a custom package by contacting the ISSTD office.
Contact us now to join ISSTD in Louisville!
Questions? Contact Kelly Rich (firstname.lastname@example.org) at ISSTD headquarters at 844.994.7783.