2020 Exhibitor & Supporter Opportunities
Discover New Connections in San Francisco!
Our conference attendees represent the leading professionals in the world of trauma and dissociation. Our conferences allow for organizations to network with and promote your organization to attendees who have traveled from around the globe to be present. As a supporter, exhibitor advertiser or organizational member, you will have the unique opportunity to tap into this esteemed network of professionals. Don’t miss out on this limited opportunity to connect one on one with psychologists, social workers, counselors and other mental health professionals who use and promote the products and services you have to offer!
2020 Exhibit Pricing
(Until Dec. 16)
(Dec. 17 – Jan. 31)
(After Jan. 31)
|Full Tabletop Exhibit Booth Registration|
|One Day Tabletop Exhibit: Sat, Sun, or Mon|
- One six foot draped table, two chairs, and exhibitor tent card
- Listing on Conference Website and in Conference Program
- Copy of Attendee Registration list with contact information
- Acknowledgement in email sent to database of 10,000 individuals
- ONE complimentary registration to the conference (Additional exhibitor registrations can be purchased for $250 each)
2020 Exposure Opportunities
- Annual Award Dinner or President’s Reception Supporter
- Continental Breakfast or Break Supporter
- Student and Emerging Professional Lunch Supporter
- Create & Connect Supporter
- Conference App Advertising
- Totebag Inserts
More information about these opportunities includes pricing available in the 2019-2020 Prospectus. Exhibit, supporter, and advertising options can be combined into a custom package by contact the ISSTD office.
Exhibit Hall Schedule (Subject to change)
Exhibit Move In
Friday, March 13, 2020 afternoon
Saturday, March 14, 2020 7:00-8:00am
Saturday, March 14, 2020 10:00am-6:45pm
Sunday, March 15, 2020 7:30am-3:30pm
Monday, March 16, 2020 7:30am-1:30pm
Exhibitor Move Out
Monday, March 16, 2020 1:30pm-3:00pm
Our lSSTD local conference committee is expanding our marketing efforts in order to increase local attendance. Additionally, our conference is marketed to our members and to other organizations specializing in the treatment of trauma and dissociation.
Contact us now to join ISSTD in San Francisco!
Questions? Contact Mary Pat Hanlin (firstname.lastname@example.org) at ISSTD headquarters at 202-803-6332.