Pre-Conference: March 12-13, 2020 | Main Conference: March 14-16, 2020 | InterContinental San Francisco
How to Write a Great Conference Proposal
Tips for Writing a Great Conference Proposal
- Review the Guidelines Page carefully and follow the instructions completely. There are a number of changes that have been made this year, especially regarding reference citations.
- Compile all of the required information for a submission in advance from all presenters to make the submission process easier.
- Print and use suggestions on How to Write a Great Conference Proposal.
- Keep the conference theme in mind when writing your conference proposal.
- For those who English is a second language or have expressive language difficulties may request help from someone on the program committee in editing their abstracts to meet acceptable grammatical standards. Such requests should be made BEFORE the proposal is submitted. You may contact Mary Pat Hanlin at email@example.com to receive support.